Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cell Phone




The technology object you use most and what else affects my life as it is the cell for this purpose is the one that I'm always in my pockets, through it I make a lot of homework, I use it to communicate, but in addition to agenda . With it, I do my activities and my daily activities program and those that emerge suddenly. Not only that, but I try to always have the best games for my journeys on the metro, business meetings and classes become more fun and spend so much faster. This element for me is the only one who has some characteristics of other large artifacts. The newest have the Internet, making them almost perfect. I had my firstv phone at 15 years and whenever I can I renew the item because it is indispensable in my life. It occupies about twenty times a day for various activities and certainly do not think there's a better invention.

No comments: