Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Los Aldeanos!!



"... no matter how hard the difficulty, do not forget that being alive is another chance to change your reality, whether in Havana or in Rome, they all just laugh in different language ..."



The music to me is not very attractive, I prefer other distractions and generally entertain myself in other activities, but certainly we must say that music today is the way in which many people through houtthe world evade their problems.
This art, for many is the peaceful form of protest and say things properly. That's why my favorite group of music are "Los Aldeanos", which comprise Aldo "El Aldeano" and Bian "The B ". I first heard it in 2004 and are my favorites because these young Cubans interned in his music the discontent of the society, the status quo and oppose the growth of Reggaeton. My favorite is "Ya nos cansamos” where through his poetry speak of his humble origins, and continue with the idea of the RAP (“Revolucion Afroamericana Popular”.) in a continent that has become a slave to the "Norte", into this reflected the view of many young and fatigue that you feel about being discriminated.

No comments: